Saturday, January 29, 2011

The List

A few months ago, Lisa and I made a list of people, places and things we would like to see before leaving Cape Town (I leave at the end od next month, she moves in December). With time drawing near, we're continuing to work on that list.

Near the top of that list for me were two things: Camp as much as possible, and visit Cape Agulhas, the southernmost tip of Africa where the two oceans officially 'meet.'

Today is a peaceful and perfectly beautiful day, and I am grateful to be doing both of these things. While Jessica and Greg take a nap, Lisa and I sit in the sun reading our books while a cool breeze blows over us. The only sounds to be heard are from the waves crashing against the shore 100m away, birds singing, or the occassional laughter from the few other campers nearby.

Life is good.

No comments: