Thursday, December 6, 2007

Chicago's first snow of the Season!

I made a promise (to Dion, I think) that I would post pictures of the snow when it arrived... so until I get more pictures loaded on Facebook, these will have to do!

I took the LONG way home from work on Tuesday so I could walk and enjoy the falling snow while chatting to Ruby on the phone...so she could enjoy the snow vicariously through me! (See all that snow accumulating on my hat!?!?)

This is the entrance view of my beloved Garrett- Evangelical Theological Seminary in Evanston, Illinois, only about an hour after the snow stopped falling.

2 comments:

digitaldion (Dion Forster) said...

Oh WOW Jen!!!!

That is so beautiful! I can just imagine what the lake looks like!

You lucky (cold) fish!!!!!!

Blessings from a HOT South Africa!!

Rock in the Grass (Pete Grassow) said...

Yes - really beautiful. I also like the other picture - the one of Garrett.
PG