Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Super Tuesday

Today is Super Tuesday. An important day, and I am anxious to see the results.

Today, 24 states will be taking part in primaries and caucuses to help determine who will be the next US presidential candidates.

I've been anxiously checking polls to see how its going, but really, there is no way to tell this early. The only thing we do know is that Huckabee won the caucus in West Virginia. That is good news for McCain supporters, who were hoping to do anything they can to prevent Romney from winning. So far, its working. Only time will tell how this works out in the end.

I have to work tonight (read: GET to go to Dignity Diner!). So while I'm chatting away on this SUPER Fat Tuesday, I hope everyone in those 24 states (Illinois included!) is out voting! Its time for CHANGE- let's do it!

No comments: