Thursday, January 3, 2008

My Political Profile

As caucusing/the first primary election is going on right now (and you better believe I'm anxiously watching!), I thought it appropriate to take this "political quiz" that was sent to me. I think the results are interesting, for better or worse... and certainly different than they would have been 5 years ago! Of course it can't be accurate when its a true/false kind of question (and there are lots of grey areas), but its interesting, all the same. :)
Your Political Profile:


Overall: 10% Conservative, 90% Liberal

Social Issues: 0% Conservative, 100% Liberal

Personal Responsibility: 25% Conservative, 75% Liberal

Fiscal Issues: 0% Conservative, 100% Liberal

Ethics: 0% Conservative, 100% Liberal

Defense and Crime: 25% Conservative, 75% Liberal

No comments: