Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Moving Day

Today was a REALLY productive day! It was great to get so many meetings in and errands run in one short day! As many can probably relate, I have an "eternal to-do list." You know... not that list that I work with daily, but that list of things I'll do "someday" but rarely actually look at except to add to it? Today I was feeling ambitious, and completed nearly the whole thing! It took all day, yes, but it sure is nice to know that list is one less thing I'll need to pack up/save when I finally get to packing for the summer!

Today was also moving day for Beth. She had movers, so didn't need help there... but I did go to help her unpack some stuff. For the second day in a row, I want to use this space to celebrate the people in my life. The people I love and care about, who I see several times a week but spend quality time with quite irregularly. It is a pity that it takes me getting ready to leave for us to realize this, but I am thankful we have another year together before such moves are permanent.

I celebrate our friendships and gift of life that we share with one another. I am glad for the little things.

No comments: