Monday, March 10, 2008

A Day of Unceasing Prayer

For reasons I can't go into or even begin to explain here, today was a difficult day. My heart is heavy and hurting, confused and sad, concerned and experiencing a sea of emotions I just don't know what to do with. A new level of emotion... or at least one I haven't felt in a long time. There's even some guilt associated with it, but the kind of guilt that is absolutely ridiculous because the situations at hand that lead to it are completely out of my control- in fact they are nothing that I could do anything about. But still, my heart is heavy, and I seek peace through prayer.

I seek peace and prayer and healing tonight. And I lift up the Garrett community, distraught after an eventful afternoon on campus about which it seems few know details (and they intend to keep it that way).

No comments: