Thursday, March 27, 2008

Sons of Lwala

Tonight in Nashville is the Premier of a new documentary Blood:Water has sponsored titled "Sons of Lwala."

I have been anxiously awaiting this release for some time, as it has been in the making for a couple of years. I have heard Milton and Fred speak, I have watched this trailor (and others) a few times... it is going to be a GREAT film... and I hope you all will see it! I'll be sure to keep you posted when it comes out on DVD. Until then, keep an eye on local film festivals as they do hope to have it on tour this summer!

A little more on the film...
Milton and Fred Ochieng’ are two brothers from Kenya whose village sent them to America to become doctors. But after losing both parents to AIDS they are left with a heartbreaking task: to return home and finish the health clinic their father started before getting sick. Unable to raise enough money on their own, the brothers are joined by students, politicians, and a rock band who launch a fund raising






Check out the official website (that is www.sonsoflwala.com) for more information. Or, shoot me an email. :)

No comments: