I promised to update on this here, and so I will.
For better or worse (I think better), I am a step closer to making summer plans. It has officially been decided that I will not be going for the summer with the Mission Volunteers
So my options are narrowed (good!), while others are continuing to arise. I am still waiting for a detailed response to questions I have for the Ride:Well folks, and am still trying to decide if I want to spend my "spring break" working on applications for last-minute CPE positions. So many options... so little time... :)