Friday, April 25, 2008

General Conference is Underway!

I am at The General Conference of The United Methodist Church in Fort Worth, Texas.

I wish I had more to update on all that is happening. I will say, though, that the BEST part thus far has been the AMAZING witness by our young people yesterday! We are HERE, we are INCLUSIVE, and we are NOW - not just the FUTURE of the church!

Lots more to report on good and bad alike... and I hope you are checking the General Conference site for updates, as well as random blogs such as the MOSAIC blog which is being updated regularly.

Today is going to be a busy day, and I am excited/anxious/scared to death about what may go over in the next week, but as was addressed yesterday, the time is NOW!

Pray, friends. I'll update if I can.

No comments: